2017 End of Season Banquet
Who: All football players, team members, families and Bulldog Football supporters
What: An opportunity for football players who were on the team at the end of the season, team member’s families and team supporters to celebrate the end of the 2017 season.
When: Friday, 17th of November
– Team Member meal and gathering: 3:05 pm to 4:50 pm
– Team Member’s joined by parents, guardians and families for Recognition Ceremony and Season Review: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Where: Berkeley Middle School Auditorium
Why: To join together as a team along with all supporters of the Berkeley Bulldog Football team to recognize the achievements of the squad and celebrate a playoff-winning 2017 season.
1. Students will arrive at the auditorium as soon as school is released. At that time we will settle in and watch the playoff game against New Kent. As the pizza is delivered we will eat and continue to watch the film followed by a series of highlight film clips that Coach Oleksy has put together.
2. At approximately 4:50 pm, we will take a short break to clean up the auditorium and prepare for family members arriving.
3. Team member’s families will arrive at the Auditorium at 5:00 pm at which time we will begin the recognition portion of the evening. For the recognition ceremony, there is no limit to the amount of family members who may attend this portion of the event.
4. During recognition ceremony we will conduct a short review of the season, recognize team members and supporters of the program and close out with viewing a highlight video of the season.
5. There is no cost for any of the team members’ meals or awards, as this will be covered by donations from supporters of the football team and fund raising by selected teachers and staff of Berkeley Middle School.
6. Also through out the evening, we will be selling old Berkeley Football practice jerseys to raise funds for the purchasing of new practice jerseys for next season. Complete info is on a separate post to the team website TBP.
This flyer is being posted to the team website, hung up in the boy’s locker room and distributed to team members through their homeroom teachers.